Before I headed off to Denver, CO to start a new chapter in my life, I decided to take 5 weeks to travel along the East Coast. Aside from Washington, D.C., I didn’t know much about the East Coast so I figured it’d be fun to check out the other side of the United States. Feel free to read through all of the posts or just check out ones that might be useful for your own East Coast adventure!
Pittsburgh, PA: Days 1-7 | Guide to the City
Philadelphia, PA: Days 8-14 | Guide to the City
New York, NY: Days 15-25 | Guide to the City
Boston, MA: Days 26-29 | Guide to the City
Portland, ME: Days 30-35 | Guide to the City
- Day 1 – Flight to Pittsburgh
- Day 2 – Bikes and Carnegie Museums
- Day 4 – Frick Park and Breakfast Foods
- Day 5 – The Strip District is amazing
- Day 6 – Tacos and the Duquesne Incline
- Day 11 – Roast pork or cheesesteak?
- Day 12 – Rainy day at the haunted (?!) penitentiary
- Day 13 – Killer Philly heat
- Day 14 – Last day in Philly!
New York, NY
- Day 15 – The beginnings of a NYC food tour
- Day 16-25
- Day 26-29
- Day 30-34
- Day 35 – Lobsters galore!